Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pictures from the Depot Tour


I don't always get pictures of me, well, taking pictures. When I do, it's usually a shot of me contorted in the floor (what I call "photographer's yoga") trying to get a shot. I can be shockingly compact sometimes, so I totally understand the comedy of it. BUT, I am really excited when I get a couple of photos of me simply standing.

Here's a couple of photos from my visits to the Holly Springs Depot. My first visit, I toured with artist Randy Hayes and shot some of my favorite still photos (a couple are on Flickr now). During the second visit, I caught some short video clips for a small personal project (coming soon!).

The pictures in this post were taken by Alexandra Ashmead of the Holly Springs Depot. More are featured on the Holly Springs Depot blog at:

http://thehollyspringsdepot.blogspot.com/2015/05/april-artists.html


No comments:

Post a Comment