Thursday, December 18, 2014

Organizing Newspaper Clips


I really need to update my site with a few things.. 'a few things' meaning recent newspaper clips. Although some of them I'm not sure about. 

In the past, I've left newspaper clips off of my site because they were articles-only (articles I've written where my accompanying photos weren't published), or the photos weren't especially noteworthy in the way they were published (sometimes, they're published very small and/or very cropped). Those I don't plan to retroactively share, but some of my recent ones have the same issue: they're a mixed bag.

What I will post: front page shots, definitely; magazine shots, definitely. But black and white shots on interior pages? Maybe?

Thankfully, until I have time to look everything over in the New Year, there's a handful more photos getting published, and some more options to choose from. I just have to pick, and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment