Monday, December 7, 2015

Join the Flickr Group

Soon after I relocated to Mississippi, I started looking for an online "hub" where small town photographers gathered to share their work. I found one or two groups on Flickr, but nothing that focused specifically on photojournalism. So, I decided to create one.

"Small Town Photojournalism" is a place to share the photos that do, and don't, make the "official" cut for newspaper publication. It's a space to be inspired by other small town photographers.

I'm proud to say that, even though I'm in and out a lot, this group continues to grow, and includes some some of my favorite Flickr photographers! These guys are worth a follow, and the Small Town Photojournalism group is open to join: https://www.flickr.com/groups/smalltownphotojournalism/

No comments:

Post a Comment